Keeping Our Patients Safe & COVID-19 Information
- Important Information: If you are not feeling well, or have been around others who are sick, we will ask you to reschedule. This helps us keep you, and our practice healthy. We also make rescheduling very easy, and can do so via phone, text, or email.
- We have hand sanitizer and hand-washing stations readily available.
- Patients and visitors are no longer required to wear masks as of the Massachusetts DPH update effective October 14, 2022. Our team will continue to wear masks, and it is preferred that our patients/visitors mask in the waiting room. We will no longer be providing patients and visitors with masks.
- Our Team:
- Your safety is our top priority. We are continuing to follow OSHA, CDC, and Massachusetts Dental Society guidelines for dentistry.
- Our orthodontic instruments and equipment are thoroughly sterilized or single-use only.
- Our clinical team is continuing to wear appropriate PPE during all treatment.
- We understand that individual circumstances differ. If you have further questions regarding how we are keeping you safe, please do not hesitate to contact us!