Phillis Orthodontics provides excellent, individualized orthodontic care in a warm and family-friendly environment. We’ll keep you smiling as you achieve your best smile!
Using advanced diagnostic tools, including the iTero® digital scanner™, Dr. Phillis will design your individualized treatment plan. She focuses on lasting oral health and function, while delivering the confident smile of your dreams!
You treatment may include metal, clear, or self-ligating braces. Dr. Phillis also offers clear aligner therapy for adults and teens with Invisalign®, as well as early orthodontic treatment for children.
Everyone at Phillis Orthodontics looks forward to welcoming you to our practice family. We can’t wait to see your healthy and beautifully confident new smile!
Keeping Our Patients Safe & COVID-19 Information
- Pre-Appointment Wellness Screening: Within 24 hours of appointments, we ask patients to complete a Wellness Screening Form, available under our Patient Resources tab. If you are not feeling well, or have been around others who are sick, we will ask you to reschedule. This helps us keep you, and our practice healthy. We also make rescheduling very easy, and can do so via phone, text, or email.
- Check-In and Appointments: We are providing contact-less check-in for patients. Upon arrival to our office, patients are required to call to ensure we are ready for you. This small change has allowed us to keep our waiting room closed, and maintain social distancing. We are also processing payment over the phone and online to minimize risk. Scheduling future appointments can be readily done by phone, email, or text.
- Curbside Updates: To reduce the number of people entering our office, we are kindly asking parents, guardians, and additional family members to remain in their cars while patients are being treated. For specific types of appointments or unique circumstances, parents/guardians may be asked to come into the office. In these situations, parents/guardians will also complete our wellness screening form and have their temperatures checked. Dr. Phillis or a clinical team member will walk patients back to their cars and provide updates to parents/guardians after appointments.
- Additional Precautions:
- We have hand sanitizer and hand-washing stations readily available.
- Masks are required to enter our office, and are kept on unless you are being actively treated. If you do not have your own mask, we will provide one to you.
- Appointments are staggered and patients are appropriately distanced inside our office.
- We have specific times of day for aerosol generating procedures to help keep everyone safe and healthy.
- Our tooth-brushing station is temporarily closed.
- Our Team:
- Your safety is our top priority. We are continuing to follow OSHA, CDC, and Massachusetts Dental Society guidelines for dentistry.
- Our orthodontic instruments and equipment are thoroughly sterilized or single-use only.
- Our clinical team is continuing to wear appropriate PPE during all treatment. We are still smiling under our masks and face shields!
- Our entire team is health-screened daily, and temperature checked daily.
- We understand that during this difficult time, stress can be elevated and individual circumstances differ. If you have further questions regarding how we are keeping you safe, please do not hesitate to contact us!